Ophthalmology hospitals ranked in national survey
U.S. News & World Report ranked 170 hospitals in 16 adult specialties and 50 children's hospitals.
Washington, DC-U.S. News & World Report announced its ranking of 170 hospitals in 16 adult specialties, including ophthalmology.
The top ten ophthalmology hospitals on the list are:
- Bascom Palmer Eye Institute at the University of Miami, Florida
- Wilmer Eye Institute, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore
- Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary, Boston
- Jules Stein Eye Institute, UCLA Medical Center, Los Angeles
- University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, Iowa City
- Doheny Eye Institute, USC University Hospital, Los Angeles
- Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NC
- Emory University Hospital, Atlanta
- University of California, San Francisco Medical Center
To see the complete listing go to www.usnews.com/directories/hospitals/index_html/specialty+REPOPHT