OR WAIT null SECS
Endo Optiks is now selling a triple-function 23-gauge laser endoscope in the United States and internationally.
Little Silver, NJ-Endo Optiks is now selling a triple-function, 23-gauge laser endoscope in the United States and internationally.
“It will be a valuable tool for imaging and lasering during an array of retina procedures,” said Steve Kohn, co‐founder and chief executive officer of Endo Optiks.
According to the company, the new device offers:
• Video, imaging, and laser capabilities.
• A wider field of illumination than standard 23-gauge endo-illuminators.
• A size that fits through all 23-gauge trocar systems.
• Direct visualization and treatment of the posterior segment.
• Laser treatment combined with illumination and visualization.
• Small-incision capability for endoscopic retinal applications.